From RC Helicopter Wiki
It includes the following features:
- Helicopter, powered fixed wing and sailplane modes;
- 30 model memories;
- Buddy box facility;
- Servo monitor;
- Dual rates and exponential on cyclic and rudder;
- Up to 6 flight modes, plus Throttle hold;
- Electronic CCPM mixing;
- 7 point pitch curves and throttle curves;
- 3 linear programmable mixes and 2 curve programmable mixes;
- Inbuilt revolution mixing and cyclic to throttle mixing;
- Servo reversing;
- Servo travel adjust;
- Digital trims;
- Flight timer.
- Throttle stick reversing.
- Transfer models between transmitters via trainer port.
Variations of the 9XII are also distributed under the model number XP9303.
 Hints and tips
The gyro function outputs by default on channel 7, which may not be available on all receivers. To switch gyro gain automatically via the flight mode switch and channel 5 instead, consider using the Governor function.
The buddy box functionality uses the slave transmitter's signal as virtual stick inputs. This means that all servo throws, trim, and mixes are inherited automatically. Once the slave transmitter is set up correctly once, it can be used to slave any model on the 9XII equally well.
The 9XII can be used as master (or slave, presumably) to any Spektrum or JR transmitter.
 See also
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus