From RC Helicopter Wiki
- 7 channels
- DSM2 protocol
- 20 model memories
- Dual rates and exponential on aileron, elevator and rudder.
- 5-point pitch curves and throttle curves.
- CCPM support
- 6 programmable mixes
- Flight timer and integrated model timer.
- Two idle up modes
- Throttle hold.
- ModelMatch and ServoSync
- Graphical user interface.
 Known issues
The transmitter is very 'bottom heavy' if hung from a neck strap; a number of devices are available to move the neck strap eyelet below the power switch, leading to a much better balanced transmitter.
A number of people have reported odd results when rebinding a receiver from a Spektrum DX6i to a DX7 on a CCPM helicopter. The fix has been to reset all CCPM parameters to 50%, rebind, and then reconfigure the CCPM parameters as necessary.
The countdown timer alarm will not sound unless the display is showing the main screen (i.e. no menus).
 Hints and tips
 See also
- Setting up Spektrum DX7 with Futaba GY401.
- Spektrum DX7SE - Improves DX7's resolution and frame rate.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus